The connections are obvious, yet today connecting treatments for mind and body is a rare occurrence. Mental health and substance-abuse disorder assessments and interventions are separated by the payment mechanics of health plans, which encourage independent delivery of services. Kathol, a veteran internist and psychiatrist, shows the physical, emotional, social, economic and legal effects of what he calls headless health care.
- Download Healing Body and Mind: A Critical Issue for Health Care Reform (Praeger Series in.
- The 70s (Designers & Dragons, Volume 1).
- Download Healing Body and Mind: A Critical Issue for Health Care Reform (Praeger Series in Health.
This book begins with stories of real patients suffering with concurrent behavioral and physical disorders who are forced to navigate a health care system that fosters what Kathol calls inferior care, escalating the costs and perpetuating personal impairment. No markings of any.
- A History of South East Asia.
- Navigation menu.
- Family Relationships Quarterly No. 17.
- اسناد پیشنهادی;
- Lets Get It On! Realistic Strategies for Winning the Sales Game;
Better World Marketplace. Very good NEW book. NEW book.
- A critique of the recent Atlantic article.?
- Genetics and Ethics in Global Perspective (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine).
- Bipolar Disorders: Mixed States, Rapid Cycling and Atypical Forms (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law. New Series).
- IHP Bibliography!
No markings of any kind. Washington, United States. View PDF.
An Analysis of the Field of Spirituality, Religion, and Health, by David J. Hufford
Save to Library. Create Alert.
Share This Paper. Topics from this paper. Ulcer Ethanol Health Planning Hemorrhage. Drug abuse mental health Individual Physical Condition.
Citations Publications citing this paper. Creating clinical and economic "wins" through integrated case management: lessons for physicians and health system administrators. Roger G.